> Wearing a mask is compulsory throughout the campus (even outdoors)
> Physical distance is at least 1 meter if wearing a mask and at least 2 meters if wearing a mask is not possible (cigarette or coffee breaks, lunch, etc.)
> Type 2 or hand-made fabric masks must be replaced by type 1 ones because of their better filtering power.
- authorized as of June 9th
- with a recommended gauge of one person per 4 m²
- in strict compliance with reinforced health rules: distancing (distance of at least 2 meters or a seat between two people), barrier gestures (wearing a mask compulsory, washing hands, etc.). “
This agent must immediately continue his teleworking service. The agent will then inform his head of department and / or his manager as well as firstname.lastname@example.org of the need to continue his teleworking service. The telework period, regardless of the strain of COVID-19 virus identified in the carrier, will end after a PCR test carried out 7 days after the minimum ten days of isolation of the person tested positive in his entourage (or his cure if symptoms are present after these ten days) either at D + 17 minimum of the onset of the person's symptoms or of the result of his positive test (asymptomatic case). A negative result from carrying out a test during this period is not sufficient to authorize the modification of the minimum duration (17 days) of the teleworking period of the agent identified as a contact case.
This agent must immediately continue his teleworking service. The agent will then inform his head of department and / or his manager as well as email@example.com of the need to continue his teleworking service. The isolation period will end in the event of a negative result in a PCR or anti-gene test carried out on D + 7 of the last contact. If the agent does not wish to perform this test at the end of these 7 days, his isolation should last 14 days from the last contact with the person who tested positive. A negative result from carrying out a test during this period is not sufficient to authorize the modification of the minimum duration (7 days) of the teleworking period of the agent identified as a contact case.
The agent is encouraged to provide a list of their own contacts to management and to inform them of their situation so that they pay particular attention to the appearance of any symptom (s).
Continuity plan at the ICB laboratory:
- In order to reduce the presence in the premises, teleworking should be favored.
- If teleworking is not possible, presence at the laboratory is authorized (you are invited to bring your permanent proof of professional travel with the stamp and signature of the DU and your professional card (UBFC Pass card / access to the laboratory) and to use the first item of the exceptional travel certificate that you will find in pdf format.
- The work-study presence is envisaged in the offices of more than one person.
- The support services (SAF & DTAI) continue to support you during this period.
Hygiene measures to be observed
What are the barrier and physical distance measures to be observed?
- Keep a minimal distance of at least two meters from anyone
- No hug, do not shake hands
- No face to face conversation within a meter without a mask. Long conversations should be avoided
- Wash your hands very regularly with soap and water
- Wearing a mask is compulsory when distance measures cannot be applied
- The use of elevators should be strictly limited to transporting equipment and people with reduced mobility. In these cases, wearing a mask is compulsory.
When to use a mask? Wearing the mask is:
- Mandatory in all premises regardless of the distance between individuals;
- Useless if the agent is alone at his workstation, as long as the physical distance is respected. A mask cannot be worn for more than 4 hours.
- Mandatory in public transport according to government guidelines of April 27, 2020.
The wearing of the mask is only effective if the wearer strictly observes the recommendations for fitting and removing this device and for maintaining this mask.
- Masks: Reusable “soiled” masks must be stored in waterproof plastic bags for transport.
Trusteeship information site
As the University of Burgundy has just made a limited number of self-test components and laboratories available, their distribution to ICB agents and trainee students can only be limited. These self-tests can only be carried out on a voluntary basis, they will also be distributed on the basis of the following criteria:
- To agents or students likely to identify themselves as having had “risky contacts" in their private or professional circle during the previous 3 to 5 days,
- To staff who provide courses, supervision or have to participate in meetings, seminars, face-to-face events.
These self-tests will be available from tomorrow, by appointment only, from Karine Bernaud (office C223, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Thierry David (office DR13, email@example.com)
Teacher-researchers are invited to contact their teaching department as a first step, if necessary to make a request.
If at home you have symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, etc., you must stay at home and consult your general practitioner without delay.
Download the flyer