Recovery plan at the ICB laboratory :
- For the UB site, resumption of activities in the laboratory is set for May 20, 2020
- For the UTBM site, the resumption of activities in the laboratory is set for May 25, 2020
- On May 22, 2020, teleworking is the rule because the laboratory will be closed and no PPE kit will be distributed
Staff must present themselves only on the scheduled day of their return at the corresponding time slot to their department or service.
Hygiene measures to be observed
What are the barrier and physical distance measures to be observed?
- Keep a distance of at least one meter from anyone
- No hug, do not shake hands
- No face to face conversation within a meter without a mask. Long conversations should be avoided
- Wash your hands very regularly with soap and water
- Wearing a mask is compulsory when distance measures cannot be applied
What does the PPE kit include?
- Washable masks,
- Washable gloves,
- Hydroalcoholic gel, `
- Disposable wipes
When to use a mask? Wearing the mask is:
- Mandatory if the agent is in face-to-face contact within one meter with a third party.
Useless if the agent is alone at his workstation or outside, as long as the physical distance is respected. A mask cannot be worn for more than 4 hours.
- Mandatory in public transport according to government guidelines of April 27, 2020.
The wearing of the mask is only effective if the wearer strictly observes the recommendations for fitting and removing this device and for maintaining this mask.
- Washable gloves: clean and dry the gripping surfaces regularly (water + soap, hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant).
- Disposable gloves: change them regularly (after each movement, after each handling, …). They must not be reused or placed in office or household garbage cans.
- Masks: Reusable “soiled” masks must be stored in waterproof plastic bags for transport.
Trusteeship information site
Personal Protective Equipment
Each agent must sign an acknowledgment of receipt of PPE as well as a certificate in which he undertakes to respect the principles and instructions of this document
- Dijon I Room C203
- Le Creusot I Hall Laser room 2 by appointment with M. Duband
- Chalon-sur-Saône I Make an appointment with J.M Jouvard
- Sévenans I Entrance Hall (Rotonde)
From Monday 08 June, the distribution of the laboratory PPE kits will be made by appointment only:
- for staff in wing C and IRCAMAT, to Karine Bernaud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- for the staff of wing D, ARCEN and I3M with Thierry David (email@example.com)
The agents must imperatively have recovered their kit before being able to reach their work station. To this end, specific instructions will be communicated to them when making an appointment.
ICB washing machine (loading / unloading)
Daily from 9:30 am to 10:00 am in the basement of wing D – entrance to the workshops’ parking.
Washes are scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday of the week, for redistribution to the previous collection times.
Download the flyer
Resumption of activities and sharing good practices in pictures
In order to allow the resumption of activities facing with the health crisis linked to Covid-19, the distribution of an PPE kit to all the staff of the ICB laboratory took shape on Wednesday, May 20:
Signage, barrier gestures, distribution of washable masks and gloves, hydroalcoholic solution and a door opener made by our colleagues from the Mechanical Resource Center of the ICB. A box was also distributed to each agent in order to store the PPE kit on their workspace.
A big thank you to everyone who participated in this effort both in the organization and in the distribution.