Continuity plan at the ICB laboratory:
- In order to reduce the presence in the premises, teleworking should be favored.
- If teleworking is not possible, presence at the laboratory is authorized (you are invited to bring your permanent proof of professional travel with the stamp and signature of the DU and your professional card (UBFC Pass card / access to the laboratory) and to use the first item of the exceptional travel certificate that you will find in pdf format.
- The work-study presence is envisaged in the offices of more than one person.
- The support services (SAF & DTAI) continue to support you during this period.
Hygiene measures to be observed
What are the barrier and physical distance measures to be observed?
- Keep a distance of at least one meter from anyone
- No hug, do not shake hands
- No face to face conversation within a meter without a mask. Long conversations should be avoided
- Wash your hands very regularly with soap and water
- Wearing a mask is compulsory when distance measures cannot be applied
- In the laboratory, the direction of movement is to the right, possibly in single file when several users are moving in the same direction
- The use of elevators should be strictly limited to transporting equipment and people with reduced mobility. In these cases, wearing a mask is compulsory.
When to use a mask? Wearing the mask is:
- Mandatory in all premises regardless of the distance between individuals;
- Useless if the agent is alone at his workstation or outside, as long as the physical distance is respected. A mask cannot be worn for more than 4 hours.
- Mandatory in public transport according to government guidelines of April 27, 2020.
The wearing of the mask is only effective if the wearer strictly observes the recommendations for fitting and removing this device and for maintaining this mask.
- Washable gloves: clean and dry the gripping surfaces regularly (water + soap, hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant).
- Disposable gloves: change them regularly (after each movement, after each handling, …). They must not be reused or placed in office or household garbage cans.
- Masks: Reusable “soiled” masks must be stored in waterproof plastic bags for transport.
Trusteeship information site
Personal Protective Equipment
ICB washing machine (loading / unloading)
Daily from 9:30 am to 10:00 am in the basement of wing D – entrance to the workshops’ parking.
Washes are scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday of the week, for redistribution to the previous collection times.
Download the flyer
If at home you have symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, etc., you must stay at home and consult your general practitioner without delay.
If a case of covid-19 is found in the entourage (private or professional) that an agent has frequented during the week preceding the report of the proven case, this agent must continue his telework service for a period of one week to following the report of the confirmed case, regardless of the result of the test for exposure to covid-19 carried out on this agent during this period of one week. The agent will inform his head of department and email@example.com of the need to carry out his service by teleworking.