Recovery plan at the ICB laboratory :
- For the UB site, resumption of activities in the laboratory is set for May 20, 2020
- For the UTBM site, the resumption of activities in the laboratory is set for May 25, 2020
- On May 22, 2020, teleworking is the rule because the laboratory will be closed and no PPE kit will be distributed
Staff must present themselves only on the scheduled day of their return at the corresponding time slot to their department or service.
Hygiene measures to be observed
What are the barrier and physical distance measures to be observed?
- Keep a distance of at least one meter from anyone
- No hug, do not shake hands
- No face to face conversation within a meter without a mask. Long conversations should be avoided
- Wash your hands very regularly with soap and water
- Wearing a mask is compulsory when distance measures cannot be applied
What does the PPE kit include?
- Washable masks,
- Washable gloves,
- Hydroalcoholic gel, `
- Disposable wipes
When to use a mask? Wearing the mask is:
- Mandatory if the agent is in face-to-face contact within one meter with a third party.
Useless if the agent is alone at his workstation or outside, as long as the physical distance is respected. A mask cannot be worn for more than 4 hours.
- Mandatory in public transport according to government guidelines of April 27, 2020.
The wearing of the mask is only effective if the wearer strictly observes the recommendations for fitting and removing this device and for maintaining this mask.
- Washable gloves: clean and dry the gripping surfaces regularly (water + soap, hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant).
- Disposable gloves: change them regularly (after each movement, after each handling, …). They must not be reused or placed in office or household garbage cans.
- Masks: Reusable “soiled” masks must be stored in waterproof plastic bags for transport.
Trusteeship information site
Personal Protective Equipment
Each agent must sign an acknowledgment of receipt of PPE as well as a certificate in which he undertakes to respect the principles and instructions of this document
- Dijon I Room C203
- Le Creusot I Hall Laser room 2 by appointment with M. Duband
- Chalon-sur-Saône I Make an appointment with J.M Jouvard
- Sévenans I Entrance Hall (Rotonde)
- Wednesday, May 20th and the following week (from 25 to 29 of May) : 9AM to 12AM and 2PM to 5PM
- Week of May 2nd (to confirm): 9AM to 11AM and 2PM to 4PM
- Everyday: the staff of the departments must present themselves according to the following schedule:
ICB washing machine (loading / unloading)
From May 25 to 29:
- Collection point: located in the basement of wing D
- Collection hours: 9AM to 10AM and 2PM to 3PM
- Redistribution will take place at the collection point’s opening hours and not in C203.
- 2 times a week from Monday to Friday I 9AM to 10AM and 2PM to 3PM
- Collection point : C Wing, Room CR23 and D Wing, corridor entrance ARCEN
- The redistribution of the washed masks will take place during the hours of distribution of the PPE kits, in room C203.
Download the flyer
Resumption of activities and sharing good practices in pictures
In order to allow the resumption of activities facing with the health crisis linked to Covid-19, the distribution of an PPE kit to all the staff of the ICB laboratory took shape on Wednesday, May 20:
Signage, barrier gestures, distribution of washable masks and gloves, hydroalcoholic solution and a door opener made by our colleagues from the Mechanical Resource Center of the ICB. A box was also distributed to each agent in order to store the PPE kit on their workspace.
A big thank you to everyone who participated in this effort both in the organization and in the distribution.