Physics applied to proteins
The team is made up of three permanent staff: Dr. Patrick SENET, Dr. Patrice DELARUE and Dr. Adrien NICOLAI, as well as 2 doctoral students Fatima BARAKAT and Paul GRASSEIN (thesis).
Tél : 03 80 39 59 22
- Molecular chaperones (HSP70, HSP110) & Cancer
- Modeling of protein structures and inhibitors
- Conformational dynamics, slow modes and protein folding
- Glass-like transition of proteins
- Water physics and hydrogen bonds
- Chemical reactivity & electronic properties of proteins
- Single molecule spectroscopy (proteins)
- March and April 2014: organization of biophysics seminars: Adrien Nicolaï (RPI, USA), Yoann Cote (University of Strasbourg), François Sicard (University of Toulouse), Marcellini Moreno (University of Uppsala).
- January 2014: publication of a chapter on protein dynamics at Springer
- December 2013: elucidation of the mechanism by which ATP induces a conformational change of HSP70 by molecular dynamics and analysis of the free energy landscape (published in Plos Computational Biology)