Mélanie is currently doing her PhD in nanoscience for medical application in laboratoire ICB and Femto-st institute.
- M.Sc Chemistry and Physics – Engineer Title, ENSCBP – Bordeaux INP, 2020
Mélanie got her Engineer diploma from the ENSCBP, part of Polytechnic National Institute of Bordeaux, with a specialization in Nano and MicroTechnologies
- B.Sc Chemistry minor Biosourcing, University of Bordeaux, 2016
Mélanie got her international bachelor’s degree from the University of Bordeaux with one year exchange program that she spent in Laval University.
Previous Research activities
Hybrid Catalyst Development for Sustainable Olefin Production with reduced CO2 footprint
- NANOTEC Center, NSTDA. 2019. PathumThani, Thailand
Synthesis of MOF-based nanofiber and nano fibrous membrane for nanofiltrations by electrospinning
Study and synthesis of zirconium derivatives
- CBMN (Chemistry and Biology of Membranes and Nano-Objects laboratory), University of Bordeaux. 2018. Pessac, France
Early detection of the stability of protein based emulsified gels and their formulation
Characterization of new chitosan based films for pharmaceutical and Food applications
- COPL, Laval University. 2015. Quebec, (QC) Canada
Development and synthesis of plasmonic nanocargos for medical purposes
During her PhD, Mélanie is working on EUR NPs@EVs project.
The aim is the synthesis of Nanoparticles (NPs) and their biofunctionalization to specifically target Extracellular Vesicles (EVs) subpopulations in a complex sample.
This will finally enable sorting of EVs in an accoustofluidic microsystem for medical diagnosis.